Image Map ">

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Currently

WOW!  It's February already!  I can't believe it.  This month seems like it flew by!  Since it is the beginning of a new month that means it is time to join Farley for her Currently linky.
Listening - I L-O-V-E me some Duck Dynasty, Jack!  Even though I have seen every one of the episodes that they are replaying, I still find them hilarious!  Can't wait for the new season to start!

Loving - Last weekend while watching daughter #1 play indoor soccer, I entered a giveaway over at One Extra Degree.  My husband kept commenting that I was crazy since I was trying to post on my phone while watching the game (yes, I was really paying attention...), to which I explained that this was really important since I love Amanda's products and I needed to at least try to win.  Well...lo and behold, when I hopped on to catch up on all things blogging, there was the announcement on Amanda's blog that I had won!  Super excited!!
 
Thinking  - This was a very L O N G week.  Crazy weather, indoor recess, restless kids, ear infection for daughter #2, sinus infection for me, a professional work day for my team in the middle of the week, and a slight health scare for me (more on that later), and I am happy, happy, happy to have survived it.

Wanting - I had been listening to friends talk about Downton Abbey for weeks before I finally gave in and watched the first episode on Netflix.  I was immediately hooked!  I have watched all sixteen episodes from the first two seasons in the last week and a half.  I am all set to start watching season three tonight so that I can watch the new episode on Sunday.

Needing - In between episodes of Downton Abbey, I have been working on some new units that I am excited to be posting this weekend.  Stay tuned!

Pet Peeves - I cannot tolerate people (kids and adults included) who are disrespectful.  There is no reason to treat people poorly, or without the respect that they deserve.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  Downton Abbey is calling my name!







6 comments:

  1. Glad I wasn't the only one that I had a crazy, long week! My kiddos were stuck inside for recess for two days this week, too! Yuck!
    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the linky.... I like Duck Dynasty and I'm not even sure why. Hoping next week is better for you.

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Hey! Duck Dynasty... I love Si! I cannot explain why I love that show so darn much, but HEY! it just makes me laugh. :-D

    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Duck Dynasty and Downton Abbey as well!! Good taste in TV shows :) I found you through Farley's link-up and am excited to be your newest follower!

    Happy Saturday!
    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Duck Dynasty at this house too:) It's so funny!!! Si cracks me up every episode:) I found you through the currently!!! CUTE blog!! I'm your newest follower!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to win the drawing, I just won in another drawing this weekend and that never happens! Congrats! We love Duck Dynasty in our home too!

    Christy
    Teaching In Oz

    ReplyDelete