Image Map ">

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Monday Made-It

I am *FINALLY* linking up with Tara over at Fourth Grade Frolics for her Monday Made-It
linky.  Make sure that you click on the button to see all the other ideas that were posted this week.


A few weeks ago I found these great mini composition books at Wal-Mart. 
They were only 88 cents for three books!  I knew that they would make great BTS gifts for my new kiddos. 

Next, I found these square labels from Avery that perfectly covered the label on the front of the composition books.  The labels are Avery 22806 and I bought them at Office Max.
After downloading the template from the Avery website, I made some cute labels for the books that match the camping theme in my classroom.
I plan to have these on the kids desks on the first day along with a pencil, an eraser, and a camping themed bookmark.  The kids can keep the notebooks in their desks and can pull them out to jot down ideas for writing topics as they think of them.  This will hopefully help my students use their Work on Writing center time to its fullest.
 
I had so much fun with this week's Monday Made-It.  I can't wait to share another project next week!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment